5 BEST SHOWS TO BINGE-WATCH THIS SUMMER!

Hi guys!

I am Srikruth!
PS: I am the author of this blog.
Follow me on instagram {@k.srikruthreddy}

Have you felt bored or jobless every summer? But don't worry, this time it is not going to be the same!  Because here I am with some very delightful shows. And I bet you wouldn't be gloomy after watching these.

So let us go shall we? Also I'm trying to make an effort to be more regular with my content.
So here are my top 5 picks.

1. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

This show truly blew me away. And this happens to be one of my first shows I watched from Netflix Originals. It was cheerful, fun, humourous, pleasing, and adjective, adjective..........!
It is the best show I've watched till date. Now I'm not going to give away a lot of the plot and spoil it for you, but I'll just give you an outline for you to judge! It is about Kimmy, who has been tricked by a reverend and was locked up in a bunker for 15 years! Yup 15 long years! After coming out of it the show is all about how she lives and how optimistic, and enthusiastic she is. It is a knee-slapper due to its rich humour. It inspires us in a way to be fearless , without being too moralising. A must watch. Waiting for the new season!

 Pic credits : www.netflix.com

2. A Series Of Unfortunate Events

This show is a book adaptation of the famous "A series of unfortunate events".This show is truly epic. I think epic is a very little word to comapre that wonderflness. It appears to be a gloomy and sad story but as we watch it, it becomes quite riotous. I love the way the show has been made despite the book having a serious and sad touch to it. Some how the show is fuuny. The plot revolves between Violet, Klaus, and Sunny. Their parents die in an accidental fire leaving behind a huge fortune, which is desperately wanted by their far related person, Count Olaf. The books as well as the show is truly mind-blowing. A definite watch. You will love it. Also read the book series, they are worth reading.




Pic credits : www.netflix.com

3. 30 Rock

It is another cheerful show, which I love. You will laugh hard while watching this. The characters are well-humoured, making it a very good show. 
The plot of 30 Rock revolves around the cast and crew of the fictional sketch comedy series TGS with Tracy Jordan, which is filmed in Studio 6H inside 30 Rockefeller Plaza. The cast of the series is an ensemble cast, which means that each character is seen with roughly the same amount of importance in each episode. It is pretty good, watch it.



Pic credits: www.hulu.com

4. Narcos

Besides all the other shows in the list, it is a very serious show, no humour but only action. Get ready for some kick-ass action if you want to watch Narcos. It is about the famous drug dealer, Pablo Escobar. It is about his life as a drug dealer and is very interesting if you are interested in chasing and some crime! Very gripping!


Pic credits : www.netflix.com

5. Family Guy

Now this show is only for people who are interested in watching animated characters talking in front of them. Because this show is all about that. There is not much of a story, but it is just a story of a domestic household in the United States. The humour in the show makes it very popular all around the world. Watch it for a good laugh. Recommended!



Pic credits : www.fox.com

6. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I know that this list is only for 5 shows but this is the icing on the cake. If you don't know this show then you probably are living in the stone age. This show is an icon for all the shows being made. But at the same time I feel that the show is a lot hyped and over-rated, because it didn't reach my level of expectation because I heard a lot about it. So if you want to watch it, then go and watch it without any expectation. You are surely bound to enjoy. This show has helped me love New York more and more! The Central Park and the amazing sky-line is to die for. It is pretty humourous and the characters are classic.

Pic credits : www.youtube.com

That is it guys for this scoop. See you in the next one. Comment down what do you want to see.
XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts